[Tweeters] Red crossbills in Medina park

Tina Klein-Lebbink t.kleinlebbink at comcast.net
Fri May 8 13:27:24 PDT 2009

I was doing some local birding with Liz Copeland and we were looking for
some Herons that she wanted to photograph, but instead she found some
red crossbills feeding in the conifers beside the pond nearest the
parking lot in Medina park (off of NE 8th near downtown Bellevue) this
We also checked out Lake Sammamish State Park, and found many many
Yellow-Rumped warblers along with some Wilson's and Common
Yellow-throats. I also saw what I think is a Pacific sloped flycatcher,
but it was not obliging enough to sing for me.

Tina Klein-Lebbink