[Tweeters] Yarrow Bay Park

Zuckerbond Zuckerbond at comcast.net
Tue May 19 13:10:15 PDT 2009

Tweeters,

This morning around 11:00 I walked the short paved pathway around 'The
Point' townhome complex in Kirkland, just off 520. I parked just off Points
Dr. NE on 101st Way NE, in a small public parking lot, and easily followed
the trail signs. I enjoyed close-up views of Black-headed Grosbeaks, Western
Tanagers, Red-breasted Sapsuckers, Wilson's Warblers, Cedar Waxwings,
American Goldfinches, Red-tailed Hawks, Swallows, and a Flycatcher that was
too quick for me to ID. Here are two links that show how to get to the
trail:

http://www.myparksandrecreation.com/ParksTrails/Details.aspx?pid=174

http://www.myparksandrecreation.com/ParksTrails/UserFiles/Image/Kirkland/PDF
/Easy_Lakeview_Walks2868.pdf

Mary Bond, Seattle zuckerbond at comcast dot net