[Tweeters] Fw: Swan Lake Loons

Virginia R, Gumm ggloon at msn.com
Fri May 22 19:55:56 PDT 2009

Tweeters,

Could you please contact Scott Ramos regarding the field trip to the Okanagon-Swan Lake area on May 17th. I have attempted to send an e-mail message but it failed.

Thank you.

Scott,

Dan and I are doing common loon research and saw your observations on the 17th at Swan Lake. The two loons were "calling and flying" and would it be possible to discuss this with you? We were not going up to Swan Lake until next week and there may be a problem at this time due to your descriptions.

My number is; 509-939-9699 cell phone

If you would like to e-mail yours and I will call you. Either way will work.

Thanks so much,

Ginger Gumm and Daniel Poleschook, Jr.
ggloon at msn.com<mailto:ggloon at msn.com>