[Tweeters] North Tacoma - Evening Grosbeaks

Marcus.D.Roening at gsk.com Marcus.D.Roening at gsk.com
Sat May 23 20:33:56 PDT 2009

Hi Tweets,

Today was a full day of yardwork and the reward was my first yard birds of
6 Evening Grosbeaks. They seemed to be working the entire neighborhood,
with my large cherry tree being of the greatest interest to the flock. I
live just east of the University of Puget Sound.

Other birds in my urban landscape the past two days were Black-headed
Grosbeak, Western Tanager, Wilson's Warbler and the resident American Robin
and Bewick's Wren serenading me the whole day. While I was working in the
garden, the Western Scrub-Jay and American Crow seemed to find me of the
greatest interest.

A great day to be outside!

Marcus Roening
GSK Oncology - Hematology