[Tweeters] Any Purple Martins?

Brenda Burnett beaknbird at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 13:39:27 PDT 2009

I noticed recently that the purple martin houses at Myrtle Edwards near downtown Seattle have been removed along with the old pilings that they were on, probably due to the new cruise ship traffic in that area. I'm pretty sad about that. I will add my "????!!" to Henry's. (There was a Canada goose nesting in the box on top of one piling...I guess they toted her off along with the pilings. Is that legal?)

Brenda Burnett

Seattle

beaknbird at hotmail dot com