[Tweeters] questions about Eurasian Collared Dove, Yakima Co, Benton Co, WA

Denny Granstrand dgranstrand at charter.net
Mon May 25 16:53:43 PDT 2009

Hi Bob and Tweeters,

Eurasian Collared-Doves were first seen in Yakima County in Moxee in
March 2006. They are all over the place now. I see one or two in my
neighborhood almost every day.

Denny Granstrand

At 01:03 PM 5/25/2009, Bob Flores wrote:

>Not sure how fast these doves have made it to the Counties I list

>above. I did have a singing bird at Vernita Rest stop in Benton Co

>and one at a house near the intersection of Hwy 241 and Eli Rd,

>Yakima Co. this morning.

>Bob Flores

>Ridgefield, WA

>05/25/09 08:16:00

* Denny Granstrand *
* Yakima, WA *
* dgranstrand at charter.net *
* Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
http://granstrand.net/gallery/