[Tweeters] Washington drive over

birdbrainjwc at yahoo.com birdbrainjwc at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 19:11:43 PST 2009

Its me, Josh Covill, from northwest Montana.

My family and I drove across WA today to Tacoma.

We stayed on 90 most of the way. Along the drive we saw many Rough-legged hawks and other common birds. A bunch of Cackling and Canada geese around Moses Lake. Not too many birds but cool. We don't get many cackling geese at all in Montana so that was pretty cool.

Birding from Des Moines south to commencement bay and to point defiance park. Wish us luck!

Good luck birding
Josh