[Tweeters] RE: [Tweeters-Alerts] Red Fox Sparrow

Eugene and Nancy Hunn enhunn323 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 15:05:07 PST 2009

Brien Meilleur and I went looking for Ryan Merrill's Swamp Sparrows at the
Carnation Marsh without success this morning, then proceed on to Fall City
and Neal Rd. in hopes of finding Tom's Red Fox Sparrow (see below for
directions). We had no luck with that but Brien meanwhile spotted an
immature male RUSTY BLACKBIRD in a large flock of blackbirds, cowbirds,
starlings, and pigeons behind a house ca. 0.5 miles north on Neal Rd. from
the round-about on the ne edge of Fall City (just across the Snoqualmie
River Bridge from town). Grace and Ollie Oliver and Joyce Meyer and...
joined us for the viewing.

Gene Hunn
18476 47th Pl NE