[Tweeters] What's at the Montlake Fill this time of year? (Jennifer Wallin)

Jennifer Wallin jennifer_m_wallin at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:50:36 PST 2009

Hi Tweets,

I've been meaning to go for months and the weather is supposed to be clear on Friday. I'll likely be going in the afternoon during my son's nap from around 1:00 to 3:00. For someone who's never been before, is there somewhere I can look on line for directions and the best spots to look? Also, I live in NE Bellevue, so if there is somewhere closer with a good variety of birds, that would be good too. I've been to Marymoor before in the fall but didn't have much luck. It was a cold cloudy day and we went around 1:00. I'm really hoping to see some duck species I don't have yet for my life list.

Thanks,

Jen Wallin

jennifer_m_wallin at hotmail.com

Bellevue, WA