[Tweeters] LONG-EARED OWL at Totem Lake - NO

johntubbs at comcast.net johntubbs at comcast.net
Sat Nov 28 13:27:05 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

Trisha and I spent about 45 minutes this morning (9:45 to 10:30) looking for the Long-eared Owl at Totem Lake, unfortunately without success.  Marc Hoffman and Tina Blade were there before us and still looking when we left, and they also had no luck.  Much of the boardwalk is covered by water, but we pretty thoroughly covered the whole north end of the lake while searching.  However, the vegetation is quite thick around the lake and on the ridge to the northeast as well, so it is still possible the owl is around.

John Tubbs

Snoqualmie, WA

johntubbs at comcast.net