[Tweeters] Gorgeous merlin and others at the fill yesterday (pictures)

Bob Kothenbeutel viper.bob at verizon.net
Sun Oct 4 12:36:50 PDT 2009

The fill was very birdy early yesterday. The berry trees at the S.W. corner
of the dime parking lot were loaded with cedar waxwings and robins and
sparrows seemed to be everywhere. There were 12 greater white-fronted geese
near the southern shore line and a western grebe posed for me in the channel
near the SW point. The highlight for me, however, was a visit by a beautiful
merlin on the big snag. I have uploaded several images on my website for
those of you who are interested.

www.photos.rlkimages.com <http://www.photos.rlkimages.com/>

"last uploads" album

Bob Kothenbeutel