[Tweeters] Black-taile Gull Today!!!!!!!!!

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at msn.com
Thu Oct 15 17:15:50 PDT 2009

Hello Tweeters,
I am again fascinated with this great Gull.So I went again Marine View Drive
around the spot where there are many Logs.Very few Gulls was seen.I birdied
Dash Point and Dash Point State
Park,and had quite few birds what I will write separate up. When I came back
there where many birders all looking for the Gull,it was way after 2.00 PM
when the Black-tailed Gull appeared on the Logs ,close by.Every birder saw
this bird on the log,some birders saw the Gull way out flying around Point
Defiance Park.The best sightings are on the logs

Cheers Ruth Sullivan