[Tweeters] Birding companion one day this weekend?

Brett Wolfe m_lincolnii at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 16:16:32 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I need to do a little Puget Sound water birding, specifically to view alcids. I will be working on a Marbled Murrelet project soon and would like to just get out and view whatever alcids can be found, preferably around Vashon/Maury or Bainbridge Islands, but really anywhere would be great. Only problem - I have no car.

If you have a car and would be interested in going out birding for a couple (or a few?) hours on Saturday or Sunday, let me know. I can help pay for gas, and I am a very knowledgable birder. I am also an early riser, so any time will do for me. Thanks for any and all responses!

Brett A. Wolfe
Seattle, WA (Capitol Hill)
m_lincolnii at yahoo.com