[Tweeters] Western Tanager on 10/21/09 at Bear Creek‏ in Redmond WA

Sharon Cormier-Aagaard scormieraa001 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:19:08 PDT 2009

While doing my monthly bird survey yesterday morning (Oct 21) of a 3/4 mile section of Bear Creek (on the south side of Redmond Town Center, and across the creek from the west bound lanes of Hwy 520 next to Marymoor), I spotted a medium sized yellowish bird feeding in the blackberry bushes with several Song and Fox Sparrows. I was pleased to get good looks at a pale Western Tanager female with a big gob of blackberry in her beak.

Sharon Aagaard

Bellevue, WA

scormieraa001 at hotmail.com