[Tweeters] winter ducks returning to NSCC campus

edel shine edelmshine at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:29:52 PDT 2009

Today, at the pond at North Seattle Community College, I was able to spot a pair of Ring-necked ducks, a pair of Gadwalls and a lone, male American Widgeon. Yes, Mallards were also around. Around campus were a group of Bushtits, a male Annas Hummingbird and some Chestnut-backed Chicadees. I am waiting for the Wood ducks to return soon. I will continue to report.

Edel Shine

Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.