[Tweeters] White Canada Goose?

birdmandea at aol.com birdmandea at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 15:44:15 PDT 2009

Thanks to all of those who went to look at the pictures of the White Red Tailed Hawk in Steilacoom I posted last week.
Today I went back to the creek to see I I could find her again. No luck but I did find a group of fifteen Canada Geese on the fresh water side of the dam. At first I thought a I had found a Swan, as I got close I thought I had found a Snow Goose. Now I think I have a hybrid or leucistic goose. Please look over these four photos and let me know what the collective thought might be.

Take care,
Dea Just