[Tweeters] Hoquiam Rarities, Sat. 10/25

Michael Willison sendtomichael at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 01:04:17 PDT 2009

Just a quick update as I didn't see any posts on the Hoquiam birds from today. I spent the day with my dad and John Gatchet birding Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties.

The CHESTNUT-COLLARED LONGSPUR, ORCHARD ORIOLE and CLAY-COLORED SPARROW were all present most of the morning and seen by many birders at the Hoquiam STP vicinity.

John Gatchet found a TROPICAL KINGBIRD and I located a WHITE-THROATED SPARROW, both at the same location as where the ORCHARD ORIOLE is being seen.

Later in the day at the Tokeland Marina, the BAR-TAILED GODWIT was easily located on the dock within the marina amongst Marbled and several Dowitchers.

Michael Willison

sendtomichael at hotmail.com

Windows 7: Simplify your PC. Learn more.