[Tweeters] Rusty Blackbird/Rose-breasted Grosbeak

Marv Breece mbreece at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 3 19:14:19 PDT 2010

Early this morning I relocated the RUSTY BLACKBIRD along Tualco Road Loop near Monroe in Snohomish County. Today's photos are at http://www.pbase.com/marvbreece/image/123275601. This bird is rapidly losing its rusty feather edges. Will the bird remain here long enough to attain alternate plumage?

I then headed to Bonnie Lake to see Vicki Biltz's ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK. Nice bird. Thanks to Vicki for sharing this fine bird with us.

It was a good day.

Marv Breece
Seattle, WA
mbreece at earthlink.net