[Tweeters] Rose Breasted Grosbeak photo updates

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Thu Apr 8 10:49:59 PDT 2010

Hi, I have posted new photos, and some that I had digiscoped earlier, to look at the plumage changes for those who are interested. I hope to get my new fixed lens next thursday, and if he is still around, I will take additional photos with that lens, as they will be a higher quality, and allow more light and detail. This guy really likes to get into the brush!
He showed up this morning before 6:30 AM, but has been pretty active. He is very hard to see in the brush, unless he moves, as his rosy breast does blend well with Salmon Berry blooms, and the Crab Apple that has nice sized buds on them as well. Good luck and happy birding!

Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake, Wa
vickibiltz at msn.com
http://www.sawwhetsnew.blogspot.com/