[Tweeters] Rose Breasted AND Evening Grosbeak update

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Fri Apr 9 07:07:48 PDT 2010

Hi,

Well the new gang in town, (actually have been flying around for weeks now) has started to arrive, just about 10 so far.

My Rosy does not seem phazed by them, in the least.

He was feeding before 6:30, but on the ground, and then the feeders. I have no idea what he is getting on the ground.reerr

Yesterday my Red Breasted Sapsucker was here, but too many birds in the trees they liked, so he went up into a fir tree instead.

Those who wish to take a chance to come see him, and forgot my address, please do email me today, (tomorrow I will be busy and I usually don't get online until afternoons) and I will tell you. You may need scopes.

Happy birding to you all.

Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake, Wa
vickibiltz at msn.com