[Tweeters] Rose Breasted Updated

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Fri Apr 9 20:17:56 PDT 2010

Today was a good day for the bird. He was not hampered at all by the incoming flock of Evening Grosbeaks, whom I did chase off sometimes, but to no avail. I added a couple more pics today also, nothing real special however. I would like to get a shot of him doing something besides eating at the feeder and sitting in the trees and shrubs Let's just hope we was not fueling up for take off. I do not know when they start migrating, when they are already half way to their destination. He still has lots of feathers to molt, before being socially acceptable to any decent female!

Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake, Wa
vickibiltz at msn.com