[Tweeters] Edmonds marina heron update (4/14)

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 19:05:56 PDT 2010

I reported earlier this week that the Port of Edmonds had removed the two heron nests being constructed on the north and south ends of the inner steel breakwater across from Anthony's Beach Cafe.  The nest at the north end is still gone.     The herons at the south end appear to be more persistant, as they have started building a new nest.

I have had a few people as me if it is illegal for the Port to tear down the nests.   Does anyone know?
Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA.