[Tweeters] Of swallows nests

Roger Moyer rogermoyer1 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:28:55 PDT 2010

In response to the Cliff Swallow's nests destruction. I was thinking about writing this before Carol made her comments about San Juan Capistrano. She just inspired me to write about it.

I remember of a visit to San Juan Capistrano Mission in 1994 where I saw the remains of a Barn Swallow's nest on the side of a building. All that was left was the mud outline on the wood. I was somewhat amused. As they make a point that they are a sanctuary for swallows. I guess just not Barn Swallows.

Roger Moyer
Chehalis, WA