[Tweeters] more on Grays Harbor Shorebird Festival

Grad, Andrea E. agrad at helsell.com
Fri Apr 30 17:51:57 PDT 2010

Here is a website with a calendar of when I-5 lanes will be closed in
the Tacoma area, in which direction:

On a birdy note, about an hour ago, several thousand peeps were swarming
together over the tideflats on the western side of Tokeland, between the
Tradewinds Motel and the point at the end of Sunset Lane. I'm not a
"counter," but I'd guess there were at least 3,000. Several long
ribbons of Cackling Geese (I think -- small and high-pitched) have
passed overhead in the last hour, with the largest group containing over

And the Goldfinches are absolutely dripping off of our thistle feeders
-- right now looking out the window I see at least 30.

Andrea Grad
agrad at helsell.com