[Tweeters] Spotted Owl Nest Site Rumor

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Tue Aug 3 20:07:20 PDT 2010

As one of the participants on the WOS Conference trip to the Spotted Owl nest site and as a passenger in Tom's vehicle on this outing. I am surprised and offended that he is being accused of using a GPS to "mark" the exact nest location. I"m surprised since I think that every person on that outing could easily find their way back to the site without a GPS so there was no need to mark the spot. The participants gave our word to not reveal the nest location or make a return visit. Birding is an activity where your various life lists as well as individual sighting reports are accepted on "your word" (unless backed up with photos) so I find this unfounded rumor very offensive.

Wilson Cady
Washougal, WA

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c58d96ec91dc553c12st06vuc