[Tweeters] Spotted Owl Nest Site Rumor

rccarl at pacbell.net rccarl at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 3 20:21:12 PDT 2010

This is curious.  In AZ we have a well known Spotted Owl roost where humans & birders have co-existed for decades.   The birds are so cryptic that many walk within 10 feet but never see them.

Richard Carlson

Full-time Birder, Biker and Rotarian

Part-time Economist

Tucson, AZ, Lake Tahoe, CA, & Kirkland, WA

rccarl at pacbell.net

Tucson 520-760-4935

Tahoe 530-581-0624

Kirkland 425-828-3819