[Tweeters] Suggestions for Birding spots / Caryn - Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Wed Aug 4 18:03:40 PDT 2010

Hi Tweeters -

Please put on your memory caps and jot down any "don't miss" birding places on the way to Long Beach, WA and Ross Lake (early Oct). Two different directions, just have plans to go. I do have WA Birder's Guide, just would appreciate any of your ideas to take on the road that might enhance our late Aug. trip. (Restaurants - food and drink comments welcome too!). I've been down there several times (I do have Dennis Paulson's first Shorebook - now autographed...:).

I'll be staying at Ross Lake Resort - anyone been - what can I expect to see or should I look for?

Any suggestions will be most welcome.

Thanks.

Caryn / Wedgwood