[Tweeters] Hudsonian again Today!!!!!

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 21:31:54 PDT 2010

Hello Tweeters,
As of this afternoon 3.30 PM ,I was watching the male Juvenile Hudsonion
Godwit,at the OYEHUT Game Range,Most all the time feeding constantly with
the Dowitcher species,An other Party and Dianna Moore,seeing the bird later
in the afternoon.I am pretty tired out,and will write up my report from
yesterday and today it was an exiting day this afternoon with many new birds
as two Peregrine Falcon was steering the thousends of Shorebirds in to the
air with 1 Pacific Plover 2 Juvenile Ruddy Turnstone,and Dianna found 1
Snowy Plover and the Eider there saw to.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan