[Tweeters] Skamania County Birds

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Tue Aug 10 22:01:13 PDT 2010

Today in Skamania County at the western end of the Columbia River Gorge Susan and I had multiple mixed flocks of VIOLET-GREEN SWALLOWS and TREE SWALLOWS accompanied by VAUX'S and BLACK SWIFTS passing to the west. While watching our "Lucifer" Crocomisia for hummingbirds after seeing our first of the fall CALLIOPE HUMMINGBIRD at them a first year WHITE-WINGED CROSSBILL landed on the top of one of our Port Orford cedars and began feeding on the cones, a new yard bird for us.

Wilson Cady
Washougal, WA
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c622ef17033431405dst05vuc