[Tweeters] Skamania County White Pelicans

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Fri Aug 13 11:21:05 PDT 2010

There was a photo on the front page of our weekly newspaper, The Skamania County Pioneer, of a flock of at least seven AMERICAN WHITE PELICANS at Rock Creek Pond at Stevenson, WA on August 5. This is a new species for the county checklist and a bird I have been looking for for decades as they are found along the Columbia River both up and downstream of Skamania County. Wish I had been there to add them to my county list.

Wilson Cady
Washougal, WA