[Tweeters] King Co: STILT SANDPIPER - Llama Lake - 8/14/2010 (pictures)

Houston Flores firecrown at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:59:27 PDT 2010

Hello Tweeties,

Big thanks to Ken Grant for posting his sightings at Llama Lake. I ran down
there after reading his post and re-found the Solitary Sandpiper, as well as
a beautiful juvenile STILT SANDPIPER. Pictures can be seen at:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=38636528&l=12c2950946&id=25913256

I almost got a picture of both the Solitary and Stilt together in the same
frame, but something spooked the Solitary just as it was about to walk into
the frame! That would have been a cool one!

Good Migrations,

Houston Flores
firecrown AT gmail.com
Sammamish, WA