[Tweeters] Lama Lake two sandpipers but which ones?

D. Lewis debsstuff at comcast.net
Sun Aug 15 17:09:51 PDT 2010

It's high noon - do you know where your sandpipers are?  They're at Lama Lake!  We spotted two different (maybe) types of sandpipers,  One is the solitary but I think the other may be a spotted.  But I can't tell most of them apart - but look at my good and bad pictures and decide for yourself:

Juvi spotted?

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/DDLewis1/?action=view&current=sandpiper1.jpg

Solitary:

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/DDLewis1/?action=view&current=sandpiper2-1.jpg

I would like to know if both of these are the two that have been called the stilt and the solitary.  If you would let me know I would appreciate it.  Thanks

Stay cool in all this heat

D Lewis

North Bend

debsstuffatcomcastdotnet