[Tweeters] Updated VIDEOS featuring Sandpipers: STILT, SEMIPALMATED, AND BAIRD'S.

Khanh Tran fsprucegrouse at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 12:44:14 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Here are my updated videos from this weekend. VIDEOS were recorded near
Oceanshores, WA and Mt. Rainier National Park.

Not the usual migration stop for one of the species but I know they have been
reported in high elevation. I have seen LEAST SANDPIPER at 6500 ft near Hart's
Pass. Recently, a WANDERLING TATTLER was reported on Gilbert Peak near the Goat
Rocks--top elevation here is almost 8200 ft.  So anything is possible:)

Sorry for the wind noise, very breezy were I was. You may need to turn down your
volume.

Watch in 480P or higher for better resolution and allow time for videos to
process depending on computer speed.

MORE VIDEOS to come and enjoy.

****STILT SANDPIPER****

feeding: