[Tweeters] Stilt Sandpiper retraction

Roger Moyer rogermoyer1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:10:23 PDT 2010

After viewing the Kahn Tran's wonderful video and Ruth Sullivan's photos and corresponding with Sherry Hagen on the possibility of my unknown sandpiper being the same bird that was photographed it is not. So I am going to have to retract my identification and leave it for the moment as an unidentified species. It will be interesting to see if I can come up with an ID. I have someone assisting me at this point and will post if we come up with an ID after talking with my helper and talking to the Hagen's.

Cheers and good birding

Roger Moyer
Staying cool in the AC
Chehalis, WA