[Tweeters] A nice Birder helped out!!!!!

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 20:54:22 PDT 2010

Hello Tweeters,
I am so grateful that a nice birder helped me out to get the photos on the
Hudsonion Godwit on to my main website,what hopeful going to be used from
now on with this address http://www.pbase.com/godwit/

I also like to retrace the comment's about the many of the SEMIPALMATED
SANDPIPERS who got sighted by other birders.In the past this was one
Species who came in small numbers in to Grays Harbor,as of the many who got
sighted to the North as many as 20 birds was sighted on Crocked Lake.Things
changed a lot since than ,and birders migrating also much earlier now.Even
so I did not see any when I visiting last weekend.but many birders reported
them,so it nice to know that also here in the southern part of Washington
there can be seeing more than a few of this species .

Good Birdying , Cheers Ruth Sullivan