[Tweeters] Staigerwald Lake NWR

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Wed Aug 18 19:23:17 PDT 2010

I visited the Steigerwald Lake NWR, in Clark County near Washougal, today to check the PURPLE MARTIN nest gourds. I only saw three of the twenty-four gourds being used. On the way through the Port of Camas/Washougal there were twenty EURASIAN COLLARED-DOVES on the power lines near Highway 14 and 32nd Street. I found a pair of LESSER SCAUP on the Washougal Sewage lagoons that are visible from Highway 14, they have nested on the refuge in the past.
I talked to Eric Bjorkman who also was at the refuge today and he described a GRAY FLYCATCHER near the first bridge on the Gibbons Creek Trail, this is only the fourth record for Clark County and the first one in the fall.

Wilson Cady
Washougal, WA
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c6c95b41224f826417st01vuc