[Tweeters] Re: Birding blog from Cameroon

Christine Vadai cvadai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:34:46 PDT 2010

Hi tweeters,

I joined the Peace Corps in June and I'm posted in Cameroon, central
Africa. Since I have been tweeters subscriber since the early 90s and
I'm a Seattle Audubon member, I thought I would send out my blog in
case anyone is interested: http://birdsandtravel.blogspot.com/.

I was in training for 11 weeks, swore in Thursday, and just arrived at
my post in the western province yesterday! I must warn that the bird
photos are not good quality... I left my nice camera in storage in
Seattle for security reasons. But you can get the idea.

Best regards,
Christine Vadai
Bandjoun, Cameroon (formerly Kirkland, WA)
cvadai at gmail.com