[Tweeters] trip list from 12-state roadtrip

Paul Hicks phicks at accessgrace.org
Fri Aug 20 17:14:24 PDT 2010

Tweets,
I just completed a list of 230 species seen at 28 sites on a 3-week,
12-state family roadtrip in June through the SE and Gulf region, central and
Rocky Mountain states. This was not a birding trip but I managed to hook up
with a few fabulous hosts and visit a number of primo places. I have a
6-page summary listing birds, sites and contacts, minus the narrative, if
anyone's interested. And can certainly share my research. Good birding!
-- Paul Hicks / Tenino / phicks AT accessgrace.org