[Tweeters] Skamania County Shorebirds

Russ Koppendrayer russkope at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:24:26 PDT 2010

Hi Wilson and Tweeters,
I got a late start today but around noon there was still 1 SOLITARY
SANDPIPER at the Bonneville Hot Springs Resort pond. At 1:30 the mudflats at
the mouth of Rock Creek had some kids running around having a good time and
I assumed no luck, but a little persistence paid off with 1 LEAST SANDPIPER
and 1 LONG-BILLED DOWITCHER in the corner toward the park. Thanks for the
post Wilson.
Russ Koppendrayer
Longview, Wa.