[Tweeters] Skamania County Birds

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Sun Aug 22 21:02:42 PDT 2010

Susan and I went up to Klickitat County today but the extreme winds made it difficult to locate many birds so we headed back down to Skamania County where we had SPOTTED SANDPIPER. LEAST SANDPIPER and WESTERN SANDPIPER at Rock Creek Cove in Stevenson. One SOLITARY SANDPIPER was still at the Bonneville Hot Springs Resort and while looking for the Green Heron seen yesterday by Tom Mansfield at the pond east of Skamania Landing we had at least one BANK SWALLOW among the flock there.

Wilson Cady
Washougal, WA
Notre Dame Certificates
100% Online Programs in Negotiation Leadership and Mgmt. Enroll Today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c71f31e3879c81c943st06vuc