[Tweeters] Nocturnal call available online

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Tue Aug 24 08:46:57 PDT 2010

Hello once again Tweets,

Well, my "mysterious nocturnal call" is apparently pretty flummoxing! (See
my original post below for the location and timing of the call.) My partner,
composer Rob Duisberg, has generously linked the call to his website, so
that when you go to the site, the recording plays: www.robduisberg.org.

Of course, this may be an escaped pet, non-avian, or ET for all I know. A
number of you have asked to be kept informed - will do.

Good birding,
Trileigh Tucker
Lincoln Park, West Seattle