[Tweeters] Clark's Nutcracker in Seattle

Martin Muller martinmuller at msn.com
Sat Aug 28 16:14:35 PDT 2010

Yikes,

16:10
I'm running out the door but wanted to alert people in the Ballard/Crown Hill neighborhood in Seattle I just saw a Clark's Nutcracker fly by my kitchen window. Heading west, in the direction of Golden Garden Park (but that's 10 blocks away).
New one for my yard!
Very familiar with them at higher elevations during fall migration so even this 10 second look (in profile against the sky with good light on it) was enough to rule out anything else.
Keep an eye on the sky.

Martin Muller
in Olympic Manor, Seattle
west of 15th Ave NE, north of NE 85th Street
WA, 98117