[Tweeters] American golden-plover, Ridgefield NWR, Clark Co, WA

Bob Flores rflores_2 at msn.com
Sun Aug 29 12:07:03 PDT 2010

About two hours ago (1000 hrs) I found an American golden-plover on Rest Lake, River S Unit. The bird was seen at both the south and north ends but mostly the north. Several birders were able to see the bird and some distant photos were taken. I watched the bird for about an hour and a half and during this time was able to clearly count 4 primaries. I was not one of the folks taking photos so I am hoping there will be some sharing of them.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield NWR