[Tweeters] re: Acorn Woodpecker

Scott Downes downess at charter.net
Tue Aug 31 09:49:01 PDT 2010

I had contacted Roger upon seeing his post, just in case there was a "new location" that I was not aware of and just in case the birds have stopped using the long-running granary tree since I checked it in April of this year. I am familiar with the schoolhouse location and would agree with other posters that it certainly appears that granary tree along Hwy. 8 is still in their pattern of use and due to the short distance between the two locations, likely the same birds use both spots.

Thanks to Roger and all of the other respondents.

Scott Downes
downess at charter.net
Yakima WA