[Tweeters] THICK-BILLED MURRE near Southworth, WA

Igor Uhrovic birdtrekker at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 14:51:26 PST 2010

I must have been a good boy to get such nice present on Christmas Day. Just a minutes ago I saw a Thick-Billed Murre swimming in the Puget Sound near Southworth, Wa. Southworth is easily accessed by car or on foot via ferry from Fountleroy, West Seattle. I ddn't get a photo but there is not much to be wrong about and I am going to try to get one now. The bird was seen from a short pullout accross the street near this address :
11046 Southeast Olympiad Drive, Port Orchard, WA This is a second time I saw it. The first time was 3 days ago but I wasn't 100 percent sure because it was too far. I saw the bird from my window first so I will be checking often. Will keep you posted.
Igor

Igor Uhrovic,
Port Orchard, WA

Mailto: Birdtrekker at yahoo dot com