[Tweeters] Bob Stallcop

Guy McWethy lguy_mcw at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 16:36:57 PST 2010

Hey tweets,
I've some bad news during this festive season.
Bob Stallcop passed away on the 23rd, suddenly, from Pancreatic Cancer.

Although Bob was a birder for just a few years, he was very dedicated, and taught me as much about birding as I was privledged to teach him.

I would like to compile stories about Bob from our community, to present to his wife and family.

So, if I could ask those that knew him to write down some of those stories and send them to me, I will compile them. And any pictures of Bob would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ..

Guy McWethy
Renton, WA
mailto: lguy_mcw at yahoo.com