[Tweeters] Eastside Science Café

travel girl travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 08:13:35 PST 2010

http://kcts9.org/events/surprising-behavior-crows-eastside-science-cafe

Do crows really talk, give gifts, and use surfboards? Come to the January
Eastside Science Café to discuss the amazing behavior of these everyday
birds with John Marzluff, a bird expert from the University of Washington.
Dr. Marzluff will also talk about how observations from “citizen scientists”
have contributed to our understanding of crow behavior.

Eastside Science Café is held on the second Monday of each month. Did you
miss a café and want to hear the discussion? All Science Cafés are recorded
by KCTS 9 and are available for online
viewing<http://kcts9.org/education/science-cafe>.
Eastside Science Cafés take place at Wilde
Rover<http://www.wilderover.com/>in Kirkland and are presented in
partnership with Pacific
Science Center <http://www.pacsci.org/> and KCTS 9.

Monday, 10 January 2011 - 7:00pm
Admission:Free
Location:Wilde Rover, Kirkland

I can't be there (previous engagement), but you can! If someone should
decide to record the event with video, please think of me. I really want to
be there :)

00 caren
http://www.ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork