[Tweeters] re: "Life List"/Caryn- Wedgewood

vogelfreund at comcast.net vogelfreund at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 08:50:11 PST 2010

Feb 4th

As for me, I've always been a "low rent birder", and birding was often not my top priority when I made casual observations. But I started being interested in birds in Madison, Wisconsin in the 1940's, moved to Florida at age 15 in 1952, then went into the army for 20 years: Arizona, Georgia, Texas, & overseas. So my accumulated, often casual, list is something over 500. That includes some species that I no longer have notes for, but remember sufficiently for me to honestly count (i.e. Wisconsin).

Phil Hotlen
Bellingham, WA