[Tweeters] titlow

johntubbs at comcast.net johntubbs at comcast.net
Tue Feb 9 22:53:13 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

Here is an interesting image of an Osprey with big plans for a nest...
http://www.tubbsphoto.com/-/tubbsphoto/detail.asp?photoID=2624962&cat=38975 .

This image was taken on the Deschutes River in central Oregon several years ago.  I was pretty amazed when I saw the size of his nest raw materials!

John Tubbs

Snoqualmie, WA

johntubbs at comcast.net