[Tweeters] Re: Song Sparrow's Odd Behavior

Kara Whittaker kara.whittaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:11:04 PST 2010

Hi Paul,

I've had similar Song Sparrow behavior at my house in West Seattle,
presumably a male (or two?) attacking the sliding glass door window on our
deck and the driver's side mirror on my car. If I don't catch him in the
act, I can tell he's been around by the droppings he leaves behind. He has
been singing from a nearby perch lately. I have assumed he's just pumped
full of testosterone this time of year, looking to pick a fight with a

Kara Whittaker
West Seattle